Drug Free Safety Program
The McIntyre Center, Inc. offers training to employers looking to implement or update their Drug-Free Safety programs. We provide training for employees and supervisors. Our training is INFORMATIVE and ENGAGING. Our staff members are PROFESSIONAL, LICENSED educators and counselors. We provide our clients with interactive training sessions that include resources and follow-up trainings.
Why Choose McIntyre Center, Inc.
- Training sessions are INTERACTIVE; not just dry “lectures” – we involve the trainees in the training!
- Trainings are customized to your company’s needs
- We offer flexible training times to accommodate different work shifts
- Trainings are different each year as required by Ohio BWC
- We offer additional trainings on substance abuse topics
(OVI, Disease Concept, Physiological/Psychological effects of substance use including marijuana, heroin, & prescription drugs)